Virtual Career Coaching: Get Help Today!



Career Coaching is a key component for success for many business professionals. Reach your career potential! Drop me a line to schedule a session sharoncohen200@gmail.com

1. What’s the difference between virtual coaching and face to face coaching?
 You'll find the best counselor regardless of geography 
 • You can avoid driving and parking hassles.
 • You won't accidentally run into your boss or friends/family. It's anonymous and confidential.

 • You don't need time off of work. I offer evening and weekend coaching sessions.

2. What do I need? I am not technologically savvy...
90% of my clients choose a phone, coaching session. You may need a computer to take a career assessment or to work on a resume (with me) in real time.

3. How can I get started?
Contact me directly. via email sharoncohen200@gmail.com As an ethical provider, if your needs are outside of my scope of my expertise, I will provide a referral.

4. How long will it take?
My services are short-term, and solution focused (4-6 sessions are the average). However, this depends on the complexity of your career concerns. Each advising package is customized to address clients' unique needs. (About and Services)

5. How effective is Virtual Coaching and Why?
Research has found that Virtual Counseling is more effective, than face to face counseling for many clients. Clients are more relaxed and are more open and honest in an anonymous, virtual setting.

6. What happens when my monthly package is complete?
I have an open-door policy.  Many clients like to book an annual, career tune-up which includes 2 sessions, to ensure their career is progressing well and help with any bumps in the road. Some common reasons for additional coaching: a new promotion/assignment, a new job, a performance review, an interview, lay-off or for an annual, performance review.

 7. How can I choose a “Virtual Coach or Counselor”? What should I ask?
Do your due diligence. A virtual career counselor should have all the same credentials, education and experience as a regular career, counselor. Check out their online profile on the LinkedIn business site. 

• Is your counselor experienced? Who are their typical clients (age, gender, diversity, education, industry). Do you fit that profile or not?

•Is your counselor working with both job seekers and recruiters? If you career counselor is only working with job seekers, they may lose touch with employers' current needs, job search and labor market trends. 

=====================================================

Author: © 2022-present. All Rights Reserved - Sharon B. Cohen. Drop me a line to schedule a session sharoncohen200@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment