|Sharon B. Cohen|
I offer short term, solution-focused, career coaching for busy professionals. Get virtual career coaching from the comfort of your home and reach your career potential!
Due to the demand for virtual coaching, I'm offering this service for all of my clients not just those from out-of-state or my international clients. A phone line and internet-connected device are the tools you will need. As an experienced career coach, I will lead the way.
For a complimentary, initial consultation email email@example.com or call (404)791-0848. Read what my clients have to say about my coaching...
Here's what my clients have to say:
- (Interview Coaching) Sharon, I accepted the offer! It looks like a great company and I like the people I'd be working with. Thank you so much for your interview assistance. Your insight was the difference! B. Walker MBA, Business Management
- (Resume & Job Search Coaching after a layoff) So far I have two job offers, and three interviews coming up! My gf really feels like this is the best thing that could have happened as I now have a lot of options. Thank you for your help! I have an interview set up with UBS for a financial analyst position, I have two offers, one in insurance and another as a corporate head hunter, I have been connected with the head of the Leadership Development program for Home Depot and have a phone conversation set up for tomorrow, and I have a few other leads. Jack B (MBA)
- (Job Search Coaching) I've received an offer for a job in IT audit and compliance from LexisNexis. I was called for the interview after leaving my resume with their representative at the fall Career Expo. I'm thrilled to have a position in my field nine months prior to graduation! Thank you for encouraging me and for all of your hard work. Amy L. MS Information Systems
- (Global Career Coaching) Do all the stuff Sharon tells you to do! I just received 3 Global Internship offers and chose the best one. Develop your online presence, network, job search using multiple channels, talk to everyone and meet with promising contacts each week. Prioritize: I spent 2-3 hours a day for 3-4 months. Rebecca J (MIB) Masters of International Business
- (Career Strategy & Interview Coaching) Sharon, I accepted an offer yesterday from Lowe's for the Human Resource Manager position! I wanted to thank you for the information you shared with me during my career counseling sessions. It was all very helpful. I appreciate the time you spent with me before my interview. I am very excited about my new position! Amy R. MS Human Resources
- (Job Fair & Resume Writing Coaching) Sharon, I'd like to thank you for all the guidance that you have provided in making me standout at the Career Expo. Recruiters really liked the way my resume was tailored and especially liked my digital business cards! It was a great conversation starter. Thank you again for your guidance. Vaibhav C. MS CIS
$125/hr. (1 single hour of coaching) On a topic of your choice
$400 (4 hour coaching package.)
Career Packages 4 hours each:
*Executive Career Coaching
*Social Media Job-Search
*LinkedIn Optimization & Profiles
*Personal Branding for Professionals
*College to Career Launch
*Career Transition & Job Search
*Career Re-launch & Re-entry
*Business Career Testing & Goals
*Professional & Executive Resumes
*Advanced Interviews & Salary Negotiations
Hover over my name to view my online resume Sharon B. Cohen
© 2015 - All Rights Reserved - Sharon Cohen, MA,CPRP. Business Career Coach & Social Media Strategist. Virtual Career Coaching: helping business professionals, reach their career potential!
• Sharon B. Cohen on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonbcohen/
• My Career Manager on Twitter http://twitter.com/MyCareerManager
• Complete Archive of articles on My Career Manager http://www.mycareermanager.com/