|Sharon B. Cohen presenting Career Workshop|
I've developed Social Media Audit Checklists for the Big 4 sites. I use these custom checklists in conversations with my career coaching clients. During individual sessions, I assist clients with building their personal brand and increasing traffic on their websites.
As a result of my work, I was invited as a guest speaker at the "Digital Athens Technology Conference" in Athens GA. One of my audience members - Stephanie Schmidt summarized my workshop content very succinctly on her own blog.
- Create a Google+ profile page with an image or head-shot
- Purchase your own domain name
- Monitor and sweep your “Digital Dirt”
- Regularly check referring pages for wrong or embarrasing information
- Make your profile free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
- Have a Vanity URL and customized headline statement
- Have an appropriate, non-studio head-shot Include an OCR-optimized summer that contains keywords related to your career goals
- Your education sections hold include information about your schools’ ranking
- Your accomplishment statements should demonstrate the use of key skills
- Have appropriate privacy settings–do not make your activity broadcasts public
- Interact with your target people, brands and companies
- Have 50+ quality connections and 3+ recommendations
- Your profile should be free from spelling, punctuation and grammatical errors
Contact me to get started on a new career! firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: © 2016 -present All Rights Reserved - Sharon B. Cohen, MA, Counseling Psychology, CPRP. Career Counselor and Career Transition Specialist.
• Sharon B. Cohen on LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/sharonbcohen/